Why are some items so cheap and others more expensive? As a resale store, shouldn't everything be a bargain?
At MAM, we have a responsibility to our store donors to receive the best possible prices for their donations. We have a team of volunteers who take the time to research items to ensure they are priced competitively.
For shoppers, we offer a daily specials, and a quarterly sale, where almost everything is 50% off! To find out about our specials and upcoming sales, sign up on our email list, or check our Facebook page.
Proceeds from the MAM Resale Store make up about 1/3 of MAM's operating budget, allowing us to continue programs that help thousands of local families each year to stay in their homes, stay healthy, and learn skills to become more independent.
Do you accept consignments?
MAM Resale Store is a charity thrift store benefiting the programs of Memorial Assistance Ministries. MAM Resale is donation based, and does not accept items on consignment. MAM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
I'm interested in becoming a volunteer. What can I do and how get started?
As a volunteer with MAM Resale Store, you can:
- Sort and price donations
- Test electronics and small appliances
- Repair or refurbish furniture
- Help donors unload their vehicles
- Serve as a cashier
- Organize the store
- Set up displays
- Have fun & work with great people!
The benefits of being a volunteer:
- Choose the hours and tasks that work best for you
- Work with a great staff and group of fellow volunteers!
- Help those in need in the community!
To volunteer, contact our Resale Volunteer Coordinator by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (713) 468-4516 ext. 148